Annual General Meeting 2021
Investor AB’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
Investor safeguards the health of its shareholders and strives to contribute in the work of limiting the spread of covid-19 in the best possible way. Therefore, Investor’s AGM is only conducted by advance voting.
Information on the resolutions passed at the AGM will be disclosed on May 5, 2021, as soon as the outcome of the advance voting has been confirmed.
Registration and notification
A shareholder who wishes to participate in the AGM must:
- be recorded as a shareholder in the share register prepared by Euroclear Sweden AB concerning the circumstances on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, and
- notify its intention to participate by casting its advance vote in accordance with the instructions under the heading Advance voting below so that the advance voting form is received by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
To be entitled to participate in the AGM a shareholder whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must, in addition to providing notification of participation, register its shares in its own name so that the shareholder is recorded in the share register on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. Such registration may be temporary (so-called voting right registration) and is requested from the nominee in accordance with the nominee’s procedures and such time in advance as the nominee determines. Voting right registrations completed not later than Thursday, April 29, 2021 are taken into account when preparing the share register.
Investor welcomes all shareholders to exercise the voting rights at the AGM by voting in advance. Advance voting must take place no later than May 4, 2021, and in accordance with one of the following ways:
- Via ordinary post: The advance voting form, available here and below, is completed and then sent to: Investor AB, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden.
- Via e-mail: The advance voting form, available here and below, is completed and then sent to GeneralMeetingService@euroclear.com
- Via BankID verification: Shareholders who are natural persons may cast their advance vote electronically by verification with BankID via Euroclear Sweden AB’s website, https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy.
If the shareholder submits its votes in advance by proxy, a power of attorney shall be enclosed to the form. A form of a power of attorney is available here and below. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a registration certificate or a corresponding document shall be enclosed to the form.
If you have questions, please contact +46 8 611 29 10 on workdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
We know that there is an interest in asking questions to Investor and we therefore encourage questions in advance via writing to:
Annual General Meeting
SE-103 32 Stockholm
or by e-mail to InvestorAGM@investorab.com
Shareholders can submit questions up to and including April 25, 2021, with written response from the Company no later than on April 30, 2021.
For more information, please see the Notice convening the AGM.
For information on how your personal data is processed, see link