Nomination Committee 2016
In accordance with the decision by the Annual General Meeting 2011, the members of the Nomination Committee of Investor AB should be appointed by the four shareholders/owner groups controlling the largest number of votes in Investor AB which desire to appoint a representative. In addition thereto, the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be a member of the Nomination Committee. The composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2016 Annual General Meeting was made public on September 29, 2015.
On August 31, 2015, the four owners controlling the largest number of votes (taking into account owner groups) which desired to appoint a representative to the Nomination Committee were the Wallenberg Foundations, AMF, SEB Foundation and Alecta. Each such shareholder has appointed a representative, as shown below, who together with the Chairman of the Board will form Investor AB’s Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee’s members are:
Hans Wibom, Wallenberg Foundations
Peder Hasslev, AMF
Lars Isacsson, SEB Foundation
Ramsay Brufer, Alecta
Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman of Investor AB’s Board
The Nomination Committee shall present the following proposals for approval by the 2016 Annual General Meeting:
- Proposal for Chairman of the Meeting;
- Proposal for Members of the Board of Directors;
- Proposal for Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Proposal for remuneration to the Members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Members of the Board of Directors and remuneration for committee work;
- Proposal for auditors;
- Proposal for remuneration to Investor’s auditors; and
- To the extent deemed necessary, proposal regarding amendments of the current instruction for the Nomination Committee.
Investor AB’s Annual General Meeting will be held at the City Conference Centre, Barnhusgatan 12-14, in Stockholm, Sweden, on Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail to the address:
SE-103 32 Stockholm
In view of the scheduled date for publishing the Notice of the Annual General Meeting, proposals have to be received by the Nomination Committee not later than Tuesday, March 15, 2016 in order to have sufficient time for including them in the Notice and the Meeting’s agenda.