Nomnation Committee 2013
In accordance with the decision by the Annual General Meeting of Investor AB, the members of the Nomination Committee of Investor AB should be appointed by the four shareholders/owner groups controlling the largest number of votes in Investor AB which desire to appoint a representative. In addition thereto, the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be a member of the Nomination Committee. The composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2013 Annual General Meeting was made public on October 5, 2012.
The Nomination Committee’s members are:
Hans Wibom, Wallenberg foundations
Lars Isacsson, SEB Foundation
Peder Hasslev, AMF
Caroline af Ugglas, Skandia Liv
Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman of Investor AB’s Board
The Nomination Committee shall present the following proposals for approval by the 2013 Annual General Meeting:
- Proposal for Chairman of the Meeting;
- Proposal for Members of the Board of Directors;
- Proposal for Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Proposal for remuneration to the Members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Members of the Board of Directors and remuneration for committee work;
- Proposal for auditors;
- Proposal for remuneration to Investor’s auditors; and
- To the extent deemed necessary, proposal regarding amendments of the current instruction for the Nomination Committee.
Investor AB’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday, April 15, 2013, at City Conference Centre, Barnhusgatan 12-14, Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail to the address: Investor AB, Nomination Committee, SE-103 32 Stockholm, Sweden.
In view of the scheduled date for publishing the Notice of the Annual General Meeting, proposals have to be received by the Nomination Committee not later than Monday, February 18, 2013 in order to have sufficient time for including them in the Notice and the Meeting’s agenda.